Archlinux 2008.06 – “Overlord” is out!
The 2008.06 images are out. This release introduces many changes.
- ‘base’ category is always installed
- Use of UUIDs for persistent device naming
- Availability of USB disk images alongside traditional ISOs
- True live Arch installation environment
- Inclusion of the beginner’s guide from the wiki
- Documentation updates
- Includes the current stable kernel, 18.104.22.168
if you all ready use Archlinux, all you have to do for upgrading is to run the following command:
# pacman -Syu
If you are new to Archlinux or just want to find more about this distro read the excellent article on the Celletu’s blog.