Archlinux 2008.06 – “Overlord” is out!
The 2008.06 images are out. This release introduces many changes.
- ‘base’ category is always installed
– Use of UUIDs for persistent device naming
– Availability of USB disk images alongside traditional ISOs
– True live Arch installation environment
– Inclusion of the beginner’s guide from the wiki
– Documentation updates
– Includes the current stable kernel, 22.214.171.124
if you all ready use Archlinux, all you have to do for upgrading is to run the following command:
# pacman -Syu
If you are new to Archlinux or just want to find more about this distro read the excellent article on the Celletu’s blog.